Effective Date: 2018-05-17
(1) Cookies and similar technologies
A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your computer or electronic device when you access our website. Similar technologies include web beacons, action tags, local shared objects ('flash cookies') and single-pixel gifs. Such technologies can be used to track users' actions and activities, and to store information about them. We use these cookies and/or similar technologies on this website for the following purposes:
- Identify logged-in users;
- Obtain information about your online movements throughout the website that helps us to better understand your preferences and improve your experience.
(2) Information collected
(3) Consent for cookies
(4) Third-party cookies
We work with third party suppliers who may also set cookies on our website. These cookies and their third party owners, are included in the table below. These third party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our site. If you want further information please go to the website for the relevant third party.
(5) Cookies and similar technologies used on this website
The following cookies/similar technologies are used on this website:
(a) Third Party Cookies:
- Google Analytics (owner: Google), to track website traffic and utilisation
- Twitter (owner: Twitter), for Follow and Share buttons
- GitHub (owner: GitHub), for Follow, Star and Fork buttons
(b) Cookies owned by the operator of this website:
- Authentication, to identify the user once he has logged in
- CSRF Token, to prevent actions on your behalf from malicious websites
(6) How to turn off cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the websites below tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.